MASSIVE DEVELOPER INCENTIVES
Take in Melbourne's newest urban living in the most desirable way within this beautifully appointed, brand new residence located on the 12th floor within the East Tower of Melbourne Square. Designed by COX Architecture and with interiors by Carr, ‘Melbourne Square’ is one of our Melbourne’s premier precincts that includes not only lavish apartments but also its own terrific onsite retail hub, fine dining experiences, and 3700 sqm (approx.) of landscaped public gardens. This is a residence you can’t let slip through your fingers.
• A location perfectly balancing convenience, accessibility to Melbourne’s CBD and a retreat-like atmosphere within the buildings amenities.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows, premium engineered timber floors, quality 100% wool carpet, and Kohler tap ware.
• Functional straight line kitchen includes a stylish reconstituted stone benchtop and stainless steel Miele appliances
• Relaxed central living and meals zone flooded with natural light
• Master bedroom includes built-in robes and an exquisite ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• 2nd bedroom with fitted BIR’s
• Stylish central bathroom with quality finishes and oversized shower
• Concealed laundry facilities
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Secure intercom entry
Melbourne Square’s resort-style facilities will be absolutely phenomenal, where residents will be able to enjoy a sumptuous lobby with concierge service, stunning podium and rooftop gardens with a sub-tropical theme, luxurious pool and gym on the podium and level 54, spa, cinema, golf simulator, private sky dining and bar, yoga studio, demonstration kitchen, and children’s play area. The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket. *Amenities opening at different times.
Located on the corner of Power Street and Kavanagh Street, Melbourne Square gives you access to the best of Southbank and beyond. You’re moments to Melbourne’s Arts and Cultural precinct, world class Crown Entertainment Complex, Boyd Community Hub, Southbank Promenade, Royal Botanic Gardens, Clarendon Street shops and eateries, South Melbourne Market, an abundance of amazing CBD attractions, trams on Queensbridge Street, and Flinders Street Station.
Please contact Ricky Li on 0487 888 873 to discuss this property further